Thursday, July 2, 2009

Still recovering

So I decided to be brave Monday night and take an actual class at the gym. I even recruited my friend Diana to join me. It was a 6 pm Zumba class. I knew it would be hard, but fun. I get to the gym, get T in the playroom and then am told the Zumba teacher is not coming, but some other person (the Devil, seriously, the DEVIL) would be doing a (a, not THE) class. Okay.......

So all us ladies head into the room. The teacher (Devil) starts. Its HARD. Its almost all body weight training. An HOUR of this. Seriously I could not walk afterward. In fact, its THURSDAY and I still have to brace myself to get up and down from sitting. There is literally a story around town about how this man tried to kill us. INNOCENT women who went for a dance class and was instead subjected to the TOTAL BODY BOOT CAMP CHALLENGE. And yes, we all know we could have just left the class. But we went for a class and stupidly assumed that the replacement class would be at least similar and not make us all walk like we literally have a pole up our bum. I had to take the elevator ONE FLOOR yesterday. Seriously? YES!

So today I will try getting back into the workout routine. I will suck though. Even touching my legs makes them hurt, forget when my child sits on my lap!

If I see that teacher again I am not responsible for my actions. Just sayin.....

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha... oops... I'm not laughing at you, the situation is just hilarious. heehee

    I hope next time you really get to Zumba. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. total body boot camp challenge does not sound fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. South West NHS 111 service rated inadequate Patients requiring emergency care in the South West were left waiting "for long periods", the Care Quality Commission (CQC) found.Inspectors said the 111 service, run by South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust(SWASFT), put callers' safety at risk.SWASFT chief hermes replicaexecutive Ken Wenman said the report contained "no surprises".He said there was no evidence the service had caused clinical harm. but accepted it was "no way near what it should be".'National problem'Mr Wenman said: "The CQC report does point replica handbags out that we were understaffed... it's very difficult to recruit and retain members of staff, particularly clinical staff in this type of service, and that's the focus that we're going to be having as part of the improvements that we're going to make over the coming months."Chris Nelson, joint branch secretary at Unison for South West Ambulance, said the report was "clearly very damning"."What we experience within NHS 111 is indicative, mulberry replica handbags unfortunately,of the national problem with NHS 111, a service that is poorly understood, poorly commissioned, poorly funded will always fail, despite the clear and obvious efforts that are being made by our members", he said.The inspection was brought forward after a former senior call adviser for the non-emergency hotline said

    ReplyDelete