Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm here!

I have had a week....a rough week. But the diet and exercise goes on! I am now down 12 pounds. I have been to the gym everyday for I think 11 days in a row. Today I did not go, but I did walk in my FitFlops for almost 2 miles. I will go to the gym in the morning. I feel good! I do not like exercising and honestly do not understand people who do. But I feel better. I know I look better. And I know its worth it and good for my health.

But damn a beer would be damn good right now.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I'm trying to get re-motivated and know I just have to do it - no ifs ands or butts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It is sooo hard to get into the exercise habit, but I suspect you will eventually start feeling a little more positive about it, even if you don't find yourself actually enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 lbs is freaking awesome Lis!!! Days off are important too, so make sure you give your self a break :) Keep it up, rockstar.

    ReplyDelete