Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 pounds!

Fuck! 2 pounds lost in one day! I am sure cutting my calories by like 10,000 and walking 3 miles helped. Ya think Einstein?

So today was good. I mean as good as a day can be without going to Old Venice for Crawfish Rolls, or Ajax for Country Fried Steak, or Abner's for a Spicy Chicken Wrap with fries. Or real Southern Sweet Tea. Or a sausage mcmuffin. Seeing a pattern here?

Breakfast was a hardboiled egg, peach and peanut butter granola bar.
Lunch was salad with grilled chicken and chicken salad.
Dinner was cabbage, salad and sweet and sour chicken.

Looking at it all written down that is a hella-lot-of-fowl.

I also walked a mile to the gym, did 15 on the treadmill and 10 on a bike before walking a mile back.

I feel good. Seeing that scale this morning TOTALLY motivated me. And I needed it since the egg for breakfast had me into the bathroom more than a plumber in a condemned house.

So I am hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in. And I am excited about my desert in a few minutes. I think I will close my eyes and just grab one. Like the World's 8th wonder...what shall I eat??

4 comments: