Saturday, May 30, 2009

I cut my hair! And more weight lost

I cut my hair yesterday! I got a subtle stack cut, almost 5 inches off! I really like it, even though it will obviously be more work than simply pulling it back. Speaking of pulling it back, I can still pull the top/front up if I want. I "may" go get some more "stacking" in the back in a couple days, I am doing baby steps. As soon as I find the memory card for my camera I will take a picture.

I am also down another pound. Apparently its true what they (whoever they may be) that diet alone is not enough. And I suppose that also makes it true that a good diet ALONG with exercise will make you lose weight. Who'd a thunk it??

So yesterday was a 1 mile walk to the gym, 10 on the eliptical, 10 on the bike, the 1 mile walk back to my office and then another 1 mile walk after lunch.

And EVEN THOUGH its Saturday I will go to the gym this morning. They have a great child care center for Tanner to play in. I am going to TRY for an hour of cardio.

The food continues to be mainly good. I have modified my next order to have more of what I like and to especially include more of my favorite crunchy deserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment