Monday, May 25, 2009

One week down!

Although I suppose if I am being honest its not really been a week since I kind of took Saturday night off to have drinks with the girls. And because of those drinks, I was not well enough Sunday to do dieting. I was not too bad though, as I only gained 6 ounces.

Today I was back in the saddle again! Since its a holiday I took Tanner to the gym with me while I worked out.

I am thinking about getting a big girl haircut. And by big girl I do NOT mean fat, I mean ADULT. The pounds I have lost I have lost in my face. And it would be nice at almost 34 years old to have an actual haircut.

I am off to have my desert. MMMMMM

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could take you out for a drink :(

    I'm all about the haircut. I change my hair like my underpants. (And before you say it, that means OFTEN!)

    ReplyDelete