Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow....this works!

When I weighed this morning I was down ANOTHER two pounds. Crazy shit. That means since I started Monday am (yeah, 4 days ago) I have lost 2 pounds per day. Seriously crazy.

And the food is still good. I try something new every meal. I of course have duplicates on some items, but I want to try everything I have so I know what I do and do not like for the next order.

Exercise is going well also. Today was the usual walk to and from the gym (2 miles r/t) and 10 on the ellipitcal and 15 on the bike. Then after lunch another mile walk.

I feel better. I sleep better. And I can already tell in my face that I am losing weight. I have not tried on any clothes that were too snug yet. I pretty much live in jogging pants, a t-shirt and sneakers since at any moments notice I am apt to go walk or something.

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome lis! seriously, awesome! great job. i read that if you do something every day for 2 weeks straight it becomes a habit. you only have 10 more days for that. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! The support and encouragement (*and accountability) help SOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kick so much ass babe. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete