Thursday, May 28, 2009

FitFlops and other stuff....

This may not be new news to anyone else, but there are actually flip flops that help you tone your legs. My mom got me some and they arrived today. Ever the sceptic I put them on and proceeded on a 1/2 mile walk.

Holy shit.

I will say it again, Holy.Shit.

They really do work your calves. I also feel issues with my knees, which honestly needed surgery YEARS ago, so hopefully they just need to get worked a little so I can keep wearing the FitFlops.

In other news, I am down another pound. So in 10 days I am down a total of 8 pounds. I have been able to wear several t-shirts that I have not been able to in years. I can see it in my face for sure. Tomorrow is "big girl haircut day". I "think" I am going with a longer stacked cut. But we shall see.

I went onto my Nutra System account a few minutes ago and edited my next order. Just like anything, I have food I love (lasagna, rotini with meatballs, soy chips, etc) and stuff I don"t (eggs, soups, fettuccine).

Exercise has been OK this week. Went on Monday and did 40 minutes of cardio. Tuesday, Wednesday and today have just been walks, about 1-1.5 miles per day. Tomorrow morning I will walk to the gym (1 mile), do 30 minutes cardio (bike), then walk (1 mile back). And if its not too crazy a walk after lunch.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing Lis. 8 lbs already?! WTG

    Those fitflops sound interesting. Maybe I need to look into that. The kids and I do a lot of walking but those might help even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl, you rock. I think you and I would live in flip flops 12 months a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Lis!! You are doing SO well! : )

    ReplyDelete